I'll bet the spirit is so strong at the MTC especially with the prophet passing on. I think it would be a great time to be at the MTC. Dallas and Mari couldn't get off work to see Kandie off but they came the night before when she was set apart. Ade thinks I should get a dog.....I'll have to think long and hard about that one.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Only 77 weeks left
I'll bet the spirit is so strong at the MTC especially with the prophet passing on. I think it would be a great time to be at the MTC. Dallas and Mari couldn't get off work to see Kandie off but they came the night before when she was set apart. Ade thinks I should get a dog.....I'll have to think long and hard about that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i think that since i just fixed your "comment" problem it's a sign that i know what i'm doing and talking about. therefore, you should... no, NEED to take my advice and get a dog. :)
Candie will be a GREAT missionary. It's kinda sad that she's gone already. It's fun to see your blog Janna. I have one too. www.danandsavanna.blogspot.com. I've kinda become a blogger "geak" :) If you ever get too lonely you can borrow Kylie anytime. :)
Post a Comment