
Today is Kaylen's first birthday and I'm wishing I was with her to celebrate. Kelly's little family has had 3 birthdays in the last week. Dallin's birthday was Feb. 26, and he turned 7, Bill's birthday was the 28th - and I won't tell how old you are Bill - and Kaylen's birthday is today. I'm so sad we live so far apart and we can't just drive over to the their house and give them all a BIG HUG. Telephones are great though but a poor substitute.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you all and we LOVE YOU ALL so much.
This is our lastest picture of Kelly's family
1 comment:
Thanks for the Birthday wishes. We wish that we lived closer on many occasions. Birthday's/Holidays always bring that thought to our minds. Who knows what the future will bring :). For now we'll just have to be happy with the blessings we have been given and be glad its not farther than it is. Hope to see everyone soon!
Post a Comment